friend/travel hacker/whole food junkie/tea connoisseur
Hi my name is Daryl Ann. My husband and I live on Maui. Living in the middle of the Pacific ocean can be limiting on many aspects. While we enjoy our life and are blessed to live in such a beautiful place it can sometimes be challenging no matter how beautiful your surroundings are. I’ve learned to be creative, open to new ideas and enjoy life here and beyond this island paradise.
I want to make the most with what is available and attainable. I find wisdom and encouragement through my husband, friendships, food and travelling. These are the things that I want to share in this blog.
Currently I am focused on planning a trip to Australia and New Zealand in 2017. I love travelling and figuring out how to do it with less money.
Just a few more things ….
1. I still text using one finger.
2. I don’t like waves that are taller than me.
3. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
5. I think the word “healthy” is overused and is anything but healthy.
6. My name was not given to me because my parents wanted a boy.