Aloha, my name is Daryl Ann and welcome to my blog Spoons of Wisdom. I was born and grew up on Maui and I still find it an amazing place to live. My husband Gerald and I own and manage an IT consulting business. As baby boomers, we both have a lot of experiences that brought us to where we are today. We enjoy our lives and make the most of it whether we are home or somewhere in the world fulfilling our traveling addiction.
Spoons of Wisdom is about sharing our life on Maui and our travels.
Some other things about me:
- Daryl did not come from my parents wanting a boy
- my favorite activity is swimming in the ocean with my husband
- one of my hobbies is hosting tea parties
- I’m a genius at using miles and points to pay for my travel addiction
- I am a difficult cook – I make “almost” everything from scratch
- one thing I know for sure – God loves me
Life’s journeys are like spoons of wisdom.
Our journeys are not always pleasant but hopefully, we grow with each one and gain wisdom.